The Norwegian Sequencing Centre is a national technology core facility offering sequencing services on the GS FLX from Roche/454, and HiSeq 2000/2500 & MiSeq instruments from Illumina, the PacBio RS II from Pacific Biosciences and the PGM and Proton from IonTorrent/Life Technologies.
- NSC summer closure 2014 Jun 10, 2014 01:50 PM
- Positions available! Jun 10, 2014 01:46 PM
- ForBio course: Introduction to Bioinformatics for Biosystematics Jun 5, 2014 02:29 PM
- Norwegian Sequencing Centre phasing out 454 sequencing Apr 14, 2014 04:26 PM
- Norwegian Sequencing Centre awarded 41 MNOK from the Research Council of Norway (RCN) Nov 5, 2013 12:48 PM