The Norwegian Sequencing Centre is a national technology core facility offering sequencing services on the GS FLX from Roche/454, and HiSeq 2000/2500 & MiSeq instruments from Illumina, the PacBio RS II from Pacific Biosciences and the PGM and Proton from IonTorrent/Life Technologies.
- Illumina NextSeq-500 at NSC! Sep 5, 2014 06:05 PM
- HiSeq V4 reagents now in use! Sep 5, 2014 06:05 PM
- NSC purchases Genologics LIMS Sep 5, 2014 06:05 PM
- ForBio course: Introduction to Bioinformatics for Biosystematics Jun 5, 2014 02:29 PM
- Norwegian Sequencing Centre phasing out 454 sequencing Apr 14, 2014 04:26 PM