The NSC is a national technology core facility offering sequencing services on the GS FLX from Roche/454, and HiSeq 2000 & MiSeq instruments from Illumina and the PacBio RS from Pacific Biosciences. In addition, the NSC is in the process of installing the PGM from IonTorrent/Liife Technologies.
- New Machines and increased capacity! Apr 9, 2013 01:22 PM
- Christmas vacation closure Dec 13, 2012 10:38 AM
- NSC seminar 6th of December 2012: "High-throughput Sequencing – Applications and Analyses" Nov 7, 2012 11:07 AM
- New Illumina machines to arrive at NSC Oct 10, 2012 08:49 PM
- Intensive course in High Throughput Sequencing technologies and bioinformatics analysis Aug 13, 2012 03:48 PM